Christianne is a trained spiritual director and completed her M.A. in Spiritual Formation through Spring Arbor University. She is a writer who lives in Winter Park, FL, with her husband and their two cats. She writes on the subject of spiritual formation at Still Forming, a space that provides contemplative reflections and still moments for the soul. Feel free to follow her on Twitter.
Last 5 posts by Christianne Squires
- Lent: A Disciplined Return - February 10th, 2013
- Joy in Waiting? - December 17th, 2012
- Baby Steps Toward Lent - March 26th, 2012
- This Is Love: Down Here on the Floor With Us - February 6th, 2012
- How Does Consumerism Affect the Interior Lives of Pastors? - December 18th, 2011